MIC Translation unit
MIC Translation unit - experience and specialization exactly on the translations of medical texts; it is a team of professional and proficient translators, comprising exclusively of specialists having medical education and good sense of their native language.
MIC Translation unit offers translations of different kind of medical texts from/to English, German, Russian, Lithuanian and Latvian languages:
Documentation for the medicines registration
• Descriptions, instruction manuals and texts on the medicine labels according to the requirements of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) and local standard regulations for centrally and locally registered medicines. Incorporating the amendments and corrections initiated by the State Agency of Medicines of Latvia into the completed translations.
• Preparing .pdf documents for the centrally registered medicines according to the EMA requirements.
• Preparing the layouts for instruction manuals and package materials, examination the quality and correction of the completed layouts.
Translation of other medical and scientific texts
• Educational and informative materials for physicians, patients, representatives of pharmaceutical companies, as well as preparing the layouts and PowerPoint presentations.
• Scientific publications, PhD theses of medical specialists, materials on pharmacoeconomical analysis.
• Protocols and informed consent forms for clinical trials, bilateral and trilateral cooperation agreements for clinical trials.
• Correspondence with state institutions responsible for the healthcare.
• Websites, medicine-related audio and video materials, etc.
We provide useful technical solutions – translations using TRADOS software, preparing layouts, correcting the completed layouts, dubbing video materials.
Our uttermost value and the highest evaluation of our work are our long-term partners – representative offices of the contract research organizations conducting clinical trials and pharmaceutical companies in Latvia and abroad.
Submission of the translation projects
Contact person: Inese Lielbriede
Phone: + 371 67821245
Head of the Translation unit
Phone: + 371 67821245
Mobile: + 371 26524094
Medicine Information Centre
60 Lāčplēša iela